If you want to buy a mum’s bike, take a look at the Laag Catharijne bicycle shops first. Our mum’s bikes are low-priced and meet all the requirements you set as a mother. They are solid, trendy and above all safe.
A mum’s bike differs in a number of ways from a regular ladies bike:
- the low entry: an extra low entry ensures that you can safely get on the bike when your child is sitting in front or behind.
- extra stability: mum’s bikes always have a stand with two legs, a so-called ‘middle box’. This makes the mum’s bike more stable and allows children to board more easily.
- the steering lock: if the bike is on the stand the steering wheel can not move. This way you can easily and safely place your children in the child seat.
- a longer luggage carrier: the long luggage carrier ensures that your child has enough space on the back.
- more legroom: the distance between handlebars and saddle is larger for a mum’s bike. This way you also have enough legroom with a child seat at the wheel.
- extra sturdy: all components on the bike are extra reinforced: the luggage carrier, the standard, the steering wheel and of course the frame, but also the wheels and spokes.
Mum’s bikes are for sale at the following locations: